So, this week I would like to thank:
1. The people who planted the flowers
2. The One who makes them grow
3. Lynne and Hazel for being there while I was wrestling with an uncooperative heel on my latest socks (see future post for full gory details)
4. Helen from Ripples Hand Dyed Yarns for the gorgeous Iris yarn:
5. Everyone else on Ravelry who offered me suggestions in the Iris yarn thread.
(Memo: must get to Socktopus next time I’m in London).
6. Ooh – I almost forgot one! Thanks to Boots for bringing out the £1 ethical sock bag! They didn’t know that’s what they were doing, but what does that matter?